This week the top 10 scams roundup returns and I have a brand new list of binary options promo scams that have been launched recently.
Although, I haven’t reviewed them all except for one, I’ve personally checked them all to see whether they qualify for this list or not. Not surprisingly, they all do.
I took a break during the last couple of months from posting because I got tired of the same formula being repeated over and over with these binary promos. It goes something like this.
- Video starts presented by some faceless guy who wants you to think you got an exclusive invite
- You’re one of about 100 people who were lucky to see the video (lie)
- Tells you to put away your credit card because they don’t want your money (you’ll actually need it later)
- Fake testimonials (people from Fiverr who were paid $5 each to lie to you – they haven’t even used the software)
- Story about how the presenter happened to find some secret formula or software for getting amazing results with binary options
- Ironic criticism of online scammers who are only out to get your money
- Shows fake testimonials on page, fake Facebook and Twitter profiles praising usually non-existent software
- Put in your email so you could download the free software (by free they mean deposit $250 at their choice broker)
- There’s no software to download but you’re sent off to a broker (where the software is).
Reviewing these binary options promo scams is boring but very necessary so that I can warn unsuspecting folk about what they’re actually getting into.
So here’s the list for this week and hopefully I’ll get a chance to review some of these in the coming week.
- Fastcash.biz – This week’s #1 just launched 7 days ago.
- Push Button Salary – “Push button” when it comes to income is a big red flag.
- Gold Digger – I’ve always been told to stay away from gold diggers.
- Protected Profits
- Million Dollar Duplicator
- Overnight Profits – The only one I’ve reviewed from this list. Follows the same formula with all the red flags.
- Binary Backdoor
- The Pearson Method
- The 50K Mission
- Spider Profit
Hopefully, there’ll be no more new entries on the list next week because I absolutely hate how a new binary options promo launches every day and giving more and more people false hope.
I’ll see how many of these I can review in the following week.