Since I don’t get a chance to review ALL of these binary options promo scams from Clicksure, I’m introducing the top 10 scams of the week which I’ll post every Saturday.
The post will highlight all the top 10 scams according to the top 10 market list from within my Clicksure account. You can see the screenshot to the right.
This week, the top scam is Millionaire Blueprint, which was recently launched.
The video and promo page looks different from most other binary options promos but contain most of the same tricks and ridiculous promises.
Only one item on the list isn’t binary option related and this is “My Online Business” but from my research it is still very much a scam.
Of the other 8 binary options promos mentioned, I’ve reviewed 4 of them and exposed them and their methods as scams.
Here’s the full list with short summary and links to my reviews.
- Millionaire Blueprint
- Rock the Stock – from the same people that bought you Binary Boom which is also on the list.
- My Online Business – The only one on the list that isn’t binary options.
- Cash Code – Launched a month ago but claims to have made more millionaires in the last 6 months than any other website online.
- 21 Days To Riches – just review this yesterday
- The Fisher Method – Has a unique approach but still very much a scam
- The Aussie Method – Jake Pertu is fake and so is everything else
- Binary Boom – You’ll get nasty malware so don’t download this if you love your computer
- Binary Hijack – If the name makes you shudder, then it’s probably that bad.
- Society of Millionaires – Should be Society of Scammers actually.
None of these will make you the fast and huge amounts of cash that they promise. But they’ll probably make you a bit poorer.