This week, in the second roundup of the top 10 scams of the week according to Clicksure’s rankings, we have a #1 that hasn’t moved and a couple of new entries.
There are some that I’ve reviewed and some that I haven’t but I’ve still checked them all out to see if they’re legit or not.
Check out the full list and summary of the top 10 scams for this week.
- Millionaire Blueprint – still holding on at #1.
- Cash Code – Launched a month ago but claims to have made more millionaires in the last 6 months than any other website online.
- 21 Days to Riches – Nick Park isn’t a real person
- My Online Business – Not binary but still not recommended
- Rock the Stock – from the same people who made Binary Boom malware
- Inner Trading Circle – Just launched. Typical BS
- The Fisher Method – Unique approach; still a scam
- Binary Boom – Download this and mess up your computer.
- Military Millionaire – They recommend an unregulated, scam broker
- Mad Profits – You’d have to be mad to try this one.
Check back next week to see if Millionaire Blueprint is still going to be the top scam for the third week in a row.