If you’ve never heard of The Aussie Method, then The Brit Method might seem like something new to you.
There’s this guy in the UK called Jason Taylor who is supposedly giving away a free binary options trading software that never loses a trade and you can make huge sums of money with it in a short space of time.
If you were savvy enough to look for a review of The Brit Method and ended up here then kudos to you because I’m going to tell you that this is just a scam to get your hard earned money.
I’m not going to write a long article explaining why The Brit Method is a scam.
Rather, I’m going to point you to two articles that I wrote that should let you see things clearer.
The short version is that:
- The Brit Method is a clone of another program called The Aussie Method
- You most likely know of The Brit Method because you live in the UK
- There’s also the Canuck Method for Canadians (same thing).
- Jason Taylor is not a real person. He used to be the fake Jake Pertu.
- Even the Facebook feed and other social media testimonials evolved.
To find out more about this scam, check out these two articles.
The Aussie Method review reads like a review of The Brit Method. Just replace Aussie with “Brit” and you’ll be well informed about how this scam works.
The Native Trader was the mistake they made that exposed all the site as scams. How can Jake Pertu be Jason Taylor and Jake Mason unless they were all made up?
I’m guessing that due to the success of The Aussie Method, they decided that they would duplicate the offer a couple of times to be super relevant and targeted to some new audiences.